Tenant Investors are Free Zone licensed companies engaged in the processing,
refining/manufacturing of products in the oil or gas value-chain.
Or they may be companies who provide other types of goods or services for oil and gas projects;
• Free Zones support the integration of oil and gas value chains, upstream and downstream.
• Opportunities exist to provide services to integrate into ongoing downstream projects/zones
• These tenant investors take up categories of spaces provided in the Oil and Gas Free Zones by the Free Zone Development companies.
Typical Services Provided include:
• one-stop- shop stevedoring,
• terminal and supply base operations,
• stockists, pipe coating, machine shops, fabrication yards,
• environmental services, dry/liquid bulk, yard/dry dock,
• boat companies, shipping lines and vessel operators,
• airfreight operators, terminal operators, clearing and forwarding,
• oilfield transit & supply services, heavy lift transport companies,
• drilling contractors, cementing service, drilling fluid services,
• wellhead & subsea equipment, fabrication & engineering
• information technologies & security systems,
• banking services.